Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7, 2012 HIDDEN TREASURES

SCRIPTURE READING:  PROVERBS 2:1-5

My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you,
turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding—
indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding,
and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure,
then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God.

DEFINITIONS:
Treasure:  wealth, riches, fortunes, value, pride and joy, delight, apple of your eye, pearl, hold dear, cherish, appreciate, precious gems
______________________________________________

As I had mentioned in the beginning, my goal is to discover secrets, mysteries, goals and I believe that this is what God is telling me.  We can now add hidden treasures to our discoveries of more of the "Secrets" that I plan to discover on my yearly journey with God for the year 2012.

Today's scripture is just reaffirming on how to go about finding the treasures of God.  It's all about reading His word, seeking Him in prayer and applying to what we discover.  I love the definition above "apple of your eye".  We are God's apple of His eyes.  He wants us to learn and seek wisdom and knowledge.  He has so many gems of the bible to show and teach us.  This scripture is also telling me I'm going in the right direction in seeking God's knowledge.  I feel this is going to be a journey I will never forget.  I want to share this journey to everyone.  I've been seeking so much knowledge that I've discovered that the year 2012 will be a year that everyone will not forget.  Now don't worry I don't believe the year is coming to an end, but I do believe we will be entering into a new era of life by the end of 2012.  I do believe that everyone really needs to get in God's word and discover what will happen to our political world.  Lot's of activity going on in the Middle East that we need to be very aware of.

In all reality,  I feel everyone should not get complacent with future events that GOD HIMSELF outlines.  We do know that in the Old Testament, we have seen and read that prophecies have happened. And there are prophetic writings of what I believe we will see in the near future.....just saying what I feel.  GET KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM....read your bibles.  If you have a hard time with this, then listen and reflect.  I have posted a link at the top of my blog for an Audio Daily Bible reading.  Listen to it...it only takes 20 minutes a day.  My blogs are going through this one year reading which happens to be on the Audible Bible.  I'm taking passages from that reading to discover my own secrets....Read with me and let's discuss what you secrets God is revealing to you.  I challenge everyone...please subscribe and let's get active in God's word.

PRAYER
Oh Heavenly Father, so many precious treasures that you want so much to reveal.  I love your word, I love you.  Lord, there are individuals out there I know want to learn what you teach and reveal in your written word.  Please find those individuals and bring them to my site and let's discuss your mysteries, your love for us and how to apply in our lives.  Let's share it together.....In Jesus name I pray....Amen

No comments: