Monday, January 7, 2013

PRELUDE - Day 1 - My response

DEFINITION

e·piph·a·ny

[ih-pif-uh-nee] Show IPA
noun, plural e·piph·a·nies.
1. ( initial capital letter ) a Christian festival, observed on January 6, commemorating the manifestation of Christ to the gentiles in the persons of the Magi; Twelfth-day.
2.an appearance or manifestation, especially of a deity.
3. a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
4. a literary work or section of a work presenting, usually symbolically, such a moment of revelation and insight.
=================================================
I love looking up word definitions. It makes me look deeper into the meanings in writings and especially the bible. It helps me interpret what God wants me to see. Through journelling, is my way how I talk with God every morning. In looking up the word EPIPHANY!!! I now understand the process of this whole retreat. As there is never any coincidences.....this retreat is exactly what I'm needing. I've already figured that 2013 is definitely a year for CHANGE!!! It will be a wonderful journey....
I have a blog that pretty much summed up what my 2012 was and what hopes I have for 2013. You are more than welcome to read....Infact I would like so much to share this process on my blog.
Looking so forward to this process. Thanks Carol for sharing this with me!!! You know me so well and knew this retreat is up my alley!!! Thank you Cheryl for adding me to the list.

No comments: