Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 3 For Those Who Have Far to Travel

http://sanctuaryofwomen.com/womenschristmasretreat2013.html

Page 8 and 9

The poem "An Epiphany Blessing"

Wow!! Beautiful poem.....I wish I could write like this!!!  I love the stanza:
 
There are vows
that only you
will know;
the secret promises
for your particular path
and the new ones
you will need to make
when the road
is revealed
by turns
you could not
have foreseen.

My life has taken so many turns and God has promised me so many blessings.  Over the years I finally have gotten to a point that I'm so aware of God being around me.  I do not go a day where I do not feel God's presence.  Several years ago, God gave me a dream and in the dream was the word "secret" (the reason for me to zero in on this stanza).  Everytime I come across the word "secret" I have to stop and think about my dream.  This is my promise of God ...this word "secret".  This stanza is so much talking to me at this particular time in my 2013 life's journey with God.  I see and remember where I came from and I'm excited for the road ahead.  BUT....I'm taking each moment at a time and living it the best in that moment as I can and hopefully by God standards.  I try not  to worry about the future or tomorrow.....I have enough to worry about today at this moment.

No comments: