Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New 2013!!!

SCRIPTURE:  Leviticus 19:13-25
When you ent the land and plant any kind of fruit tree, regard its fruit as forbidden
For three years you are to consider it forbidden; it must not be eaten.
In the fourth year all it's fruit will be holy, an offering of praise to the Lord.
But in the fifth year you may eat it's fruit.
In this way your harvest will be increased.
I am the LORD you God

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I want to take this time to wish everyone a Happy and Bless New Year!!!  I'm so excited that 2013 is finally here.  As some of you know I have started my own insurance agency and looking forward to a prosperus year!!.  My son will be working with me....he will be obtaining his license in a couple of weeks and the work will begin. 

The year 2012 has been an interesting year.  It has been very stressful,  and discouraging but God has ended my year given me great hope.  He shut a door on me being layed off only to bust open another one for me to enter starting my own business.  The process was so much easier than I thought it would be.  And the support from my colleagues has been totally amazing that I tear up everytime I think about the process.  I want to thank everyone who has supported me in this decision. 

The purpose for the scripture today was given to me last summer before I was layed off during a 90day reading of the Bible with my church and it gave me my vision for my new venture. God's business plan for my agency. I have it framed and will be the heart of ARB Insurance Agency (Almighty's Rich Blessings).  Can't get any better than that!!!

Someone on Facebook posted the following resolution and thought it very appropriate to start my New Year:

5 RESOLUTIONS FOR DISCOVERING AND LIVING YOUR CALLING

1)  Take a fresh look at your God-Given Design
2)  Stretch the boundaries of your comfort zone
3)  Look for needs you can meet each day
4)  Develop "An Attitude of Graditude"
5)  Start today taking prayerful action

I loved this......It fits my daily task of starting and ending each day!!!  I challenge everyone out there to do the same.  Item 2 will be a big one for me....STRETCHING OUT MY COMFORT ZONE!!!  But with God's help, I can do this!!!

PRAYER
Dear Bless Father,
Happy New Year to you!!!  Thank you for allowing me to see a New Year with a new beginning, a new hope and an exciting adventure of a new life.  I dedicate ARB Insurance Agency into your hands and thank you for the gift that you have entrusted to me and my family. We will make you proud and do what is right in your eyes. We will honor you with whatever blessings that you nuture through us. We will bless our customers with how Jesus would have done.  Each day  this agency will lift you up in praise.  In the name of Jesus......AMEN!!!





No comments: