Friday, January 22, 2010

PROVERBS 4:11-13

I will teach you wisdom's ways and lead you in straight paths.  When you walk, you won't be held back; when you run, you won't stumble.  Take hold of my instructions; don't let them go.  Guard them, for they are the key to life.

God is talking to me today.  I'm really enjoying my reading with my ladies at work.  God is showing me that I can inspire even when my transgressions lurk into my existence.  God has a path, I know it.  I'm just that quite where he wants me to be at this time in my life. 

I've decided to read "One Year Bible for Women" with my co-workers.  Together we are trying to inspire each other in the word.  But I'm afraid I'm the one that's been given a gift.  God is talking to me again and I'm sure enjoying my conversations with him.  He's not giving up on me.  He's here for me, as long as I keep my focus He will not let me stumble and give me the confidence to run and not hold back who God wants me to be.  Not really sure what that is but I know he is polishing me!!

PRAYER:

Dear God, Bless you and PRAISE your holy name.  I know that I don't deserve all the gifts you have been given to me.  You have been gentle and loving as I continue my search for your will in my life.  I thank Lord, In Jesus name I pray....AMEN

No comments: